Surbhi Jyoti Favourite Color Song Movie Actress Wedding Photos :Surbhi Jyoti is remarkably known as one of the famous Indian television actress. She got the huge prominence all through her five roles in the TV series, Qubool Hain. She was born and raised up in the place of Jalandar, Punjab. In her siblings she has one brother. She got the early education from the place of Shiv Jyoti Public School and then she did with the graduation from Hanj Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya. She got the degree of Masters in English from Apeejay College of Fine Arts. She is no doubt one of the hard working actresses who grab the fame and success in just the least time period of the career establishment. She has always got the best apreciation for almost all her roles.
Surbhi Jyoti Favourite Color Song Movie Actress Wedding Photos
Whom Surbhi Jyoti Is Dating Now?
She has been all rumoured to be involved in the dating relation with the finest and yet the struggling actor Varun Toorkey. Both of them had not yet openly accepted with their relation but they had definitely made appearances together on the parties.
List of Surabhi Jyoti Favorite Things:
- She do make sure that she spend much of the quality time by sleeping. She is fond of sleeping so much. She once unveil in her interview that if she would ever get a chance she would love to sleep 24 hours.
- Her favorite actor is Ranvir Singh and Ranbhir Kapoor.
- Her favorite actresses are Sushmita Sen and Shraddha Kapoor
- Her favorite item song dancer is Rakhi Sawant.
- Her favorite singer is Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is Thailand.
- She loves to eat Continental and Indian Cuisines.
- Her favorite colors are black and dark purple.
- Her favorite films are Main Hoon Na, Pirates of the Caribbean and Devdas.
- Her favorite Bollywood director is Yash Chopra
- Her favorite actors in Hollywood are Bradley Coper.
- She has a huge crush on Brad Pitt.
- Kristen Stewart is her favorite Hollywood actress.
- Rihanna is her favorite international musica singer.
- Her favorite makeup brand is MAC.
- Her favorite makeup accessory is lipstick.
- Her favorite jewellery accessory is nose pins.
- She step into the acting by taking an inspiration from Aiswarya Rai.
- She do not love to attend late night parties.
- In the traditional outfit category her favorite style is anarrkali frocks.