Sneha Ullal Favorite Things Beauty Tips Actor Actress Hobbies Song Workout Diet Plan : Sneha Ullal is talented and one of the finest known Indian film actresses. she has done with few of the films in Bollywood as well as Tollyowod. She got the best attention by featuring herself in the Telugu films such as Ullasamga and Simha. then she made her way in Bollywood films with the debut of the film. Lucky. She was born and raised up in the place of Muscat, Oman. She got the early education from Indian School, Muscat and then se attended Indian, School in Oman. Then she move to Mumbai along with her mother and hence attended Durelo Convent High School and studied at Vartak College. In the year 2005 she made her debut with the Bollywood film, Lucky as opposite Salman Khan. She did the next Bollywood film with Arbaz Khan as Aryan. Her acting skills were not polished and she could not make a big mark and hence therefore she took break from Bollywood films. In Telugu she made her first appearance with the film, Ullasamga that was a big hit. She later on appeared in the Telugu film, Nenu Meeku Telusa and hence she made an appearance in the song Nuvvu ready in the Telugu movie, King.
Sneha Ullal Favorite Things Beauty Tips Actor Actress Hobbies Song Workout Diet Plan
List of Sneha Ullal Favorite Things:
- Sneha Ullal favorite color is black and orange.
- She do not like to move out anywhere in the free time and be the media headlines story. she spend much of the time by staying back at home.
- Her favorite actors are Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar.
- Her favorite actresses are Aishwarya rai and Preity Zinta.
- She do not like to attend gym.
- Her favorite destination in India is New Delhi.
- Her favorite international traveling destination is Tokyo.
- Her favoite handbag brand is Gucci.
- Her favorite Hollywood actor is Tom Cruise on which she has a big crush.
- Her favorite cricket team is India and England.
- Her favorite international singer is Justin Bieber.
- Her favorite Indian musical singers is Lata Mangeshkar and Mika Singh.
- Her favorite films are Kick and Luck.
- Her favorite song is “Ik Ajnabii Sa”.
- She do not like to attend late night parties much.
- She dislike giving interviews in front of the media.
- She take Salman Khan as his inspiration who helped her in making her debut in the Bollywood.
- She do not like to apply much makeup.