Sanjeeda Sheikh Favourite things wedding husband name hairstyle: Sanjeeda Sheikh is one of those lucky celebrities who got the fame and popularity heights in just the least time period of the career establishment. She is prominently working as one of the renowned Indian television actresses. For a small time span she even tried her luck charm in Bollywood films but could not spread her magic out. She was born on 20 December 1984. She has been involved in playing so many roles on the Indian television in so many serials. She made her first appearance in the acting in the role of Nimmo in the year 2005 series named as Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa. She even came up as the winner by appearing in the dancing reality show named as Nach Baliye 3 with her husband Aamir Ali.
Sanjeeda Sheikh Favourite Things Wedding Husband Name Hairstyle
Wedding Life of Sanjeeda Sheikh:
On 2 March 2012 she got married with her longtime boyfriend Aamir Ali. The couple had been involved in dating life for so many years and hence finally turned into the relation of wedding. The couple do not have any kid. The bonding of their relation has made them appear out to be the most wanted Indian television wedding couple.
About Sanjeeda Sheikh Hairstyle:
Sanjeeda Sheikh has been always captured in the long silky hairstyle that is her main identification. She has never tried styling her hairs into the short look. Do you like Sanjeeda Sheikh in long hairstyle?
List of Sanjeeda Sheikh Favorite Things:
- She do make sure that she spend much of the free time in her family personal life.
- She do not like attending much parties as late at night.
- Her favorite actor is Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor.
- Her favorite actresses are Kareena Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor
- Her favorite singer is Arman Malik.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is Goa.
- She loves to eat Indian Cuisines.
- Her favorite colors are brown and yellow.
- Her favorite perfume is Black Cat.
- Her favorite films are Student of the Year and Avatar.
- She loves to do dancing all the time.
- She do not like attending gym sessions much.
- She take Kareena Kapoor as her style icon.
- She love eating Gol Gappas.
- Saree is her favorite traditional outfit style.
- Her favorite Bollywood wedding couple is Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan.
- Her favorite sports is tennis.
- Her favorite tennis player is Sania Mirza.
- Her favorite Indian cricket player is Irfan Pathan.