Ragini Khanna Husband Name Favorite things wedding photos: Are you one of the biggest fans of Ragini Khanna? If so, then do not miss out reading with this post, because here we will be discussing out with professional career of Ragini Khanna and a look into her list of favorite things and wedding timeline. Let’s have a look! Ragini Khanna is prominently known as one of the famous Indian film actress. She has undoubtedly stayed as one of the finest television actresses too. She has stayed as a host for so many reality shows too such as India’s Best Dramebaz in 2013 and Gangs of Haseepur in the year 2014. She got the best appreciation all through her role of Bharti in the serial, Bhaskar Bharti and also with the prominent role of Suhana Kishore Bajpai-Kashyap in the serial, Sasural Genda Phool.
Ragini Khanna Husband Name Favorite things wedding photos
She has even made her appearance as being the contestant in the reality show, Jhalak Dikhlajaa in the year 2010. She even took part in the celebrity singing reality show named as Star Ya Rockstar on Zee TV. In the year 2016 she even put up with the hosting of the show on ABP News lnown as Good Morning with Ragini Khanna.
List of Ragini Khanna Favorite Things:
- She loves to do shopping all the time. Whenever she is free she do make sure that she is doing much shopping.
- Her favorite actor is Akshay Kumar and Govina.
- Her favorite actresses are Madhuri Dixit and Shilpa Shetty.
- Her favorite item song dancer is Malaika Arora Khan.
- Her favorite singer is Sonu Nigam.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is China
- She loves to eat Continental Cuisines.
- Her favorite colors are Brown, black and red.
- Her favorite films are Hum Dil Dey Chuke Sanam, Devdas and Black.
- Her favorite Bollywood director is Karan Johar.
- Her favorite actors in Hollywood are Slyvester Stillone.
- She has a huge crush on John Cena
- Julia Roberts is her favorite Hollywood actress.
- Katy Perry is her favorite international musical singer.
- Her favorite makeup brand is L’Oreal.
- Her favorite makeup accessory is eyeliner.
- Her favorite jewellery accessory is rings.
- She step into the acting by taking an inspiration from her uncle, Govinda.
- She do love to attend late night parties.
- She do not like to drink wine or smoke.
- In the traditional outfit category her favorite style is sari.