Nithya Menon Favourite Things Food Actor Movies Actress Director TV Show: Nithya Menen was born on 8 April 1989. She has been professionally named as being one of the talented Indian film actresses. she has often spread with her magic as being the playback singer too. She has done with much of the work by featuring in the Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada films. She won 2 Filmfare Awards for the Telugu films Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde and Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju. Nithya Menen was born and raised up in the place of Bangalore, Karnataka to a family of Malayali background. She has pursue the education of degree of journalism at the Manipal University. She move into acting by making by far the first appearance as the child artist at the age of 10 yers old as in the Indian English language film, The Monkey Who Knew Too Much in the year 1998. In the year 2006 she started appearing with the main lead roles with the Kannada film 7 O’ Clock. She then later on made her come back into Kannada films with the super hit film named as Josh. Because of her best acting skills, she was named out to be “the discovery of the decades”. She got the huge sum of appreciation by becoming the part of Sibi Malayil’s Violin in Malayalam and the Gautham Menon-produced Veppam in Tamil.
Nithya Menon Favourite Things Food Actor Movies Actress Director TV Show
List of Nithya Menon Favorite Things:
- She loves to do gardening all the time. She loves to do new cooking dishes in the free time.
- Her favorite colors are grey and black.
- Her favorite actors in Bollywood are Salman Khan and Govinda.
- Her favorite actresses are Shilpa Shetty and Sushmita Sen.
- She is not fond of attending the gym sessions.
- Her favorite destination in India is Jodhpur.
- Her favorite international traveling destination is Maritius.
- Her favorite cosmetic product is lipstick.
- Her favorite sport is tennis.
- Her favorite tennis player is Sania Mirza.
- Her favorite Indian musical singer is Jagjit Singh.
- Her favorite films are Twilight Series and Jigsaw series.
- She do not like to attend late night parties much.
- She is much fond of wearing traditional style of dresses.
- Her favorite director is Yash Chopra.
- Her favorite actor from Hollywood is Tom Cruise.
- Her favorite wonder of the world is Niagara Falls.
- Her favorite music style is Indian traditional Kathak.