Mouni Roy Wedding Favorite Food Colour Husband Name Affairs Haircut: Mouni Roy was born on 28th September, 1985. By profession this celebrity star is known out to be one of the prominent Indian television actress. She has often catch much of the popularity as being the finest model. Currently she is one of the most sought after actresses on TV. She made her first appearance on TV with the role of Krishnatulsi in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She got the huge popularity with the role of Shivangi in Naagin. As in favor of her best acting performances she has been honored with so many awards.
Mouni Roy Wedding Favorite Food Colour Husband Name Affairs Haircut
Talk About Mouni Roy Personal Life Dating Relationships:
- Mouni Roy Dated Gaurav Chopra: Actress Mouni Roy was much rumored out to be involved in dating relation with TV actor Gaurav Chopra. This relation started to make roots during the dancing reality show, Meethi Churiyan Tezz Talwar Larke. However, by staying into the media eyes for couple of months, the couple called of their relation.
- Mouni Roy Dated Mohit Raina: These days this actress Mouni Roy has been into the strong dating relation with the actor Mohit Raina. This couple did made the appearance in one of the TV shows after which they started with the strong dating life. They are still dating each other.
When Mouni Roy Is Getting Married?
Actress Mouni Roy is presently much conscious about her professional career and upcoming projects, so according to her she has no time to get into the relationship of married in coming few years.
List of Mouni Roy Favorite Things:
- She spend much of the free time by listening to music and hanging out with friends.
- She is a big lover of late night parties.
- Her favorite actor is Shahid Kapoor and Ajay Devgan.
- Her favorite actresses are Madhuri Dixit and Kareena Kapoor.
- Her favorite singer is Armaan Malik.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is London.
- Her favorite wonder of the world is Effile Tower.
- Her favorite outfit style is casual tshirts and western skirts
- Her favorite colors are red, yellow and black.
- Her favorite perfume is XXX.
- Her favorite films are Dilwale Dulhaniya Ley Jayegey and Twilight Series.
- Her favorite car is Ferrari.
- Her favorite Bollywood wedding couple is Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.
- She has a dream to work with Shahrukh Khan once.
- Her favorite Bollywood director is Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- She has taken special training in Kathak dancing skills.