Kritika Kamra Favourite colour food husband name wedding hairstyle :Kritika Kamra is known out to be one of the leading and well known prominent Indian television actresses. She has been actively involved in being the part of so many serials that made her turn out to be one of the inspiring actresses. She got the best popularity all through the role of Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai and also with the role of Dr. Nidhi in the serial, Kuch Toh Log Kahegey. Plus she has involved in being the part of so many of the television fiction shows and also in the reality shows as well.
Kritika Kamra Favourite Colour Food Husband Name Wedding Hairstyle
Is Kritika Kamra Married?
Kritika Kamra is not yet married. Hence she has no such plans to move into the wedding relationship right now and is paying the best concentration on her upcoming projects.
Whom Kritika Kamra Has Been Dating Previously?
- Kritika Kamra was involved in the strong dating relationship with Karan Kundra. The couple had been in love relation together for so many years and hence they ended up so suddenly.
- Kitani Mohabbat Hai actress Kritika Kamra was reportedly said out to be involved in dating relation with Siddharth Bijpuria as well. But now they are no longer together. Inside sources came up with the reason that Sidharth wants to get marry but Krithika was not yet ready for it.
All About Kritika Kamra Hairstyle:
Kritika Kamra long layered straight hairstyle has always remained the main attention of her attraction. She has silky straight hairs that gives her personality with the gorgeous outlooks.
List of Kritika Kamra Favorite Things:
- She spend much of the free time by listening to music. She mostly like to spend time alone.
- Her favorite actor is Akshay Kumar and Abhishek Bachchan.
- Her favorite actresses are Madhuri Dixit and Angelina Jolie.
- Her favorite singer is Mika Singh.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is England.
- Her favorite outfit style is jeans and casual style of short tshirts.
- She loves to eat Indian and Chinese Cuisines.
- She do not like hanging out late at night in the parties.
- She is not a big junk food lover.
- Her favorite colors are maroon and black.
- Her favorite films are Notebook and Avatar.
- Her favorite Bollywood director is Rajkumar Herani.
- Her favorite Indian cricket team player is MS Dhoni.
- Her favorite international musical singer is Selena Gomez.
- Her favorite serial series is Friends.