John Abraham was born on 17 December 1972. He has been by profession named out to be one of the well known Indian film actor, and one of the finest producer and a former model. He had made with some of the best appearances inside the Hindi films. As being the model he has made with some of the best appearances in so many advertisements. In the year 2003 he made his first appearance with the film, Jism. For this film he grew to much fame and hence this made him earned with the Filmfare Best Debut Award nomination. He become the sensation with the film, Dhoom in 2004 that was the major successful project of his career. He later on appeared in so many Bollywood projects one after another such as Water in 2005, Babul, Kaal, Garam Masala, Taxi No 9211, Dostana, New York, Force, Desi Boyz, Race 2, Shootout at Wadala as well as Madras Cafe and in Welcome Back, Dishoom and so many more. He has even established his own production house named as John Abraham Entertainment.
John Abraham Family Members History Pictures Father Wife Mother Sister
Family Tree Background of John Abraham:
- John Abraham was born into a family of mixed religious and ethnic heritage.
- His father name is Abraham John who is an architect and a Malayali Christian from Aluva, Kerala and her mother name is Irani who is a Zoroastrian (Parsi).
- Abraham’s Parsi name was given to him by the side of his mother’s family as known as “Farhan” while his father as being a Marthomite Syrian Christian named him “John.”
- He has a younger brother named Alan Abraham and a cousin sister named Susy Mathew.
- In 2014 he got married with Priya Runchal.
John Abraham Wife Priya Runchal
John Abraham Sister Susy Mathew
John Abraham Mother Firoza Irani
John Abraham Father Abraham John
Behind John Abraham Modelling Career:
John Abraham made the start of his modelling career by appearing in the music video of the song by Punjabi singer Jazzy B. He then made himself to be the part of media firm Time & Space Media Entertainment Promotions Ltd.. Then he made himself worked for Enterprises-Nexus as a media planner. In the year 1999 he was the winner of Gladrags Manhunt Contest and went to the Philippines for Manhunt International. He did the modelling in the places of Hong Kong, London and New York City. He often feature himself in the musical videos of Pankaj Udhas, Hans Raj Hans and Babul Supriyo. He took the acting classes from the place of Kishore Namit Kapoor acting laboratory.