Here we will be taking the fans of Jennifer Winget as discussiong about her wedding life, favorite things and about her journey of personal life so far! Let’s have a quick look. Jennifer Winget was born on 30 May 1985. By profession she is involved in working as one of the top known Indian actress. She has been the part of so many Indian TV shows as well. She made her way into the acting career at the age of 12 from the film, Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Hogaya as the child star. She later on appeared as the child star in the Bollywood film, Kuch Na Kaho. She acted in so many TV shows one after another that give her much prominence. She has been placed by the Eastern Eye on the rank of the 21st position on top of the list of World’s Sexiest Asian Women for the year 2012. Now she is spreading her magic of acting in the SONY TV show named as Beyhadh.
Jennifer Winget Wedding Favorite Things Husband Name Affairs Divorce
Talk About Wedding Life of Jennifer Winget:
On 9th April 2012 she got married with Karan Singh Grover. The couple acted in one show together and hence this give rise to their open love affair. After dating for a few months the couple knot them in wedding relation. But sadly their wedding life could not stay for more than two years and in November 2014, the couple got separated. Now Karan Singh Grover is married with Bipasha Basu.
Is Jennifer Winget Dating Someone Now?
Currently Jennifer Winget is single. She has openly accepted that she is not getting married now and is not even dating anyone these days.
List of Jennifer Winget Favorite Things:
- She spend much of the free time by listening to music and reading novels.
- She is a big fan of Bollywood films.
- Her favorite actor is Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan.
- Her favorite actresses are Aishwarya Rai and Rekha.
- Her favorite singer is Shreya Ghoshal.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is New York and Spain.
- Her favorite wonder of the world is Effile Tower.
- Her favorite outfit style is jeans and casual tshirts.
- Her favorite colors are black and purple.
- Her favorite perfume is Black Cat.
- Her favorite films are Pirates of Caribbean and Kal Ho Na Ho.
- Her favorite villian is Prem Chopra.
- Her favorite car is Ferrari.