Do you want to know about favorite things of Divyanka Tripathi? If yes, then if you are one of her biggest fans then you should not miss out reading out with this article! Let’s have a quick look at the list of favorite things of Divyanka Tripthai and a little look into her personal life. Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya was born on 14 December 1984. She is known out to be one of the top leading known Indian actress on Indian TV industry. She is one of the sought after actresses. She is said to be one of the most search actresses on Google on Indian TV. She got the best fame with her double role in the ZEE TV serial named as Banoo Main Teri Dulhan. Later she grab the best attention of the fans with her role of Dr Ishita in the serial, Ye Hain Mohabatein. In the year 2017 she was the winner of dancing reality show, Nach Baliye where she made an appearance along with her husband. For her best acting performances she has been honored with so many awards.
Divyanka Tripathi Favorite Food Wedding Photos Husband Name Haircut
Wedding Life of Actress Divyanka Tripthai:
On 16 January 2016 she went into the engagement relation with the serial Ye Hai Mohabbatein co-actor Vivek Dahiya. The couple finally came up with the announcement of their wedding as on 8 July 2016. The wedding ceremonies were arranged in the place of Bhopal. Her wedding celebrations lasted for about one week that was attended by some of the big celebrities from Indian television.
List of Divyanka Tripthai Favorite Things:
- She spend much of the free time by staying with her family members.
- Her favorite actor is Anupam Kher and Aamir Khan.
- Her favorite actresses are Kareena Kapoor and Preity Zinta.
- Her favorite singer is Asha Bhonsle and Udit Narayan.
- Her favorite destination to spend vacations is Venice
- Her favorite wonder of the world is Effile Tower.
- Her favorite outfit style is traditional dresses such as anarkali frocks
- Her favorite colors are magenta, brown and yellow.
- Her favorite perfume is Black Cat
- Her favorite films are Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and The Notebook.
- Her favorite car is BMW.
- Her favorite Bollywood wedding couple is Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput..
- She has a dream to work with Madhuri Dixit.
- Her favorite Bollywood director is Rohit Shetty.